Irrigation systems for lawns are popular in Spokane, Spokane Valley, Liberty Lake, and nearby.
We work on irrigation systems whether we installed them or not. Learn more about our lawn sprinkler system services below.
Why irrigate your lawn?
If you are a lawn care nut like all of us at Spokane’s Finest Lawns you want to irrigate your lawn simply because you want it to be as healthy as can be. An irrigation system makes watering the lawn quick and easy because it handles the watering automatically.
For the best results, we highly recommend our lawn treatment program to compliment your sprinkler system.
We do not install irrigation systems at this time but are very experienced when it comes to irrigation system’s repair and maintenance services.
Learn the difference between repair and maintenance below.
Irrigation system maintenance services include:
- Sprinkler system start-up in the spring
- Sprinkler system shut down in the fall
- Visual inspection of plumbing & meters indoor & outdoor
- Rain sensor functionality testing
- Controller testing & programming
- Adjusting sprinkler heads as needed
3 common ways you can tell your irrigation system needs to be repaired:
- Your water bill is unusually high
- Your lawn has dry or muddy areas
- Your sprinkler system is not working as expected
Are you experiencing any of these signs that your irrigation system is in need of repair?
See All Services
Meet Your Team
👉 Contact Us
How can we earn your business? We can answer all of your questions. Check out our reviews and then give us a call.